In the mood for some warmth and something savory? What can be a better way to beat the cold weather than a loaded baked potato soup that is savory and tasty at the same time. When it comes to the chilling cold of winter, there certainly is no better way to keep oneself warm than a bowl of warm soup that is cheesy and loaded as well. Why? Well, when the soup tends to be thick and cheesy at the same time, the soup will certainly fill the stomach to one’s core and not just make them quench their hunger but will also keep them warm and away from any probable illness like cold and cough.
With all these delicious descriptions, you may be wondering what the soup will taste like and how much time it will take to prepare the same. Well, here is a time-effective yet delicious and savory recipe that will serve you as a delight in this season of cold.
Delicious soup recipe
- Firstly, take the required amount of potatoes and cut it into cubes. Now slice some onions again accordingly and slice it thinly.
- You can take some bacon and cook it in the pan until it looks brown and feels crispy. Once it is cooked, crumble it into pieces.
- Now take a pan and add some butter to it. Once the butter melts, add all the above ingredients into the pan and stir it.
- You can add salt and pepper to season the ingredients according to the taste. Tip this mixture with cheese. Stir it properly and let the mixture come to a boil.
- Once it is cooked and ready, you can transfer it into a clean bowl and then add garnishing of your own choice.
This is such a simple and quick recipe for loaded baked potato soup that is not only time saving but savory as well. Enjoy the soup to your heart’s content because when it comes to food, it is not just the satisfaction of the stomach that matters but the heart’s too. Therefore, enjoy preparing the soup and savoring it as well. Prepare even more unique recipes online.